Wednesday, May 6, 2009

To : The one who gave me your Last Name



I wont skip your Birthday again Dad, i've made a promise to you this year i'll be there with you.
i said it on January. When you said "i'm Getting old, You got me aging faster when you go home and go back" when you put your word on tow and took a deep breath...
i know you were scared

Guess what? me too..
having skipped your birthday 2 years in a row has done me enough. being away from you for almost 2 years could means that i have miss 2 years of your age.
2 Years of my chances to be with you. from the age limit that God give for each one of us

But hey, told ya i'm coming back..
May 9 is the date, Jakarta is the place, and May 10 is your Day.


p.s : oh yeah, May 10 is mother's day actually. so.. i'm coming back for both of you. hehe..

2 comments:

Sara Sherlini Febriajie said...

hehehe.. say Hi & happy birthday buat papa sexy.. I miss your parents a lot motty..

Prawiranata Adlina said...

I Miss them too.. mama pernah nanya, Cha2 udah lupa ya sama mama? kasian gw ama dia. hehehe